Search

Translate

Thank you Aileen! by Martha Lask

Aileen has inspired me! When we worked together on the Blog she brought a wonderful, “why not” curiosity. The openness with which she approached our Blog work helped me expand my thinking about what might be possible…Along those lines, I paid her a visit a couple of years ago, thinking that we might do some movement together. On a whim, just before I left the house, I threw some of my drawings into my bag, (circles and spirals of different color patterns). Once at Aileen’s, as I looked at the wonderful calligraphy on fabric that she was doing, I pulled out my drawings. She generously went through every one, giving me such enthusiastic feedback…I was both touched and pleased. Ever since, inspired by her work and her enthusiasm, I have been incorporating lettering into my drawings. Aileen’s encouragement and wonderful witnessing attention, started me on a whole new path for which I am so grateful! Happy Birthday, Aileen! Love, Martha Lask

MARTHA LASK CONSULTING LLC
WHERE POSSIBILITIES TAKE SHAPE
120 West Mt. Airy Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19119
Organization Development and Coaching

No comments: