Search

Translate

by Gary Brian a contribution to honor Aileen Crow

Hi, I would like to contribute the following to the writing on the Authentic Movement Blog honoring Aileen Crow. Thank you very much.
Gary Brian
 
I'm super proud of the relationship Aileen and I have developed over the years. Her generous nature has encouraged a dynamic that has evolved from one of "teacher-student" to one of peers and genuine friends and has enabled us to grow together as the "parts" of each other that we truly are. The brilliance of her wisdom and experience is inextricably etched into my mental and physical consciousness. Aileen is a true goddess and will forever be one of my favorite and most cherished "parts" and I feel eternally grateful for that, and for her.
One of the many wonderful techniques Aileen has taught me is to help flesh out and explore my feelings on a certain topic or issue by spontaneously writing words or phrases which I associate with it, so in her honor, I've chosen her as the topic this time and listed some of the words and ideas that came to mind. Ideally I would like to write them in bright colorful crayons in a circle with her as the center, so while the limits of this format allow only a list, please picture them as I've just described!
Wise
Caring
Comfortable
Spirited
Encouraging
Free
Non-judgmental
Patient
Open
Curious
Generous
Safe
Supportive
Thoughtful
Real
Humble
Nurturing
Ageless
Loyal
Sincere
Reliable
Present
Accepting
Understanding
Appreciative
Engaged
Enthusiastic
Inspiring
Fun
Special
Unique
Brilliant
Game
Adventurous
Amazing
Colorful
Honest
Family
Authentic
AILEEN

No comments: