Search

Translate

Making film about movement therapy

Hi Everyone,
I am making a documentary film about movement therapy - including dance, yoga and martial arts based modalities in the greater Olympia\Seattle\Tacoma area. The film will also speak to the healing and growth potential of the movement arts in general - even when not practiced as therapy. I am looking for professional therapists, clients or movement practitioners who would be willing to be interviewed or filmed doing anything movement related. This film will be displayed for public viewing at Evergreen State College - during their annual spring fair. The goal is to raise public awareness around this growing field. I will be filming through April. Participation in this film is on a volunteer basis - but I wish I could pay people!

Tristan Elliott < tristan@seattle-kajukenbo.com>

No comments: